About the Club
The Xtreme Soccer Club is a youth soccer club located in North Utah County. Our mission is to provide a quality, positive soccer experience at a reasonable price.
Fees are between $340 and $435 for AA and AAA competition teams. These fees include two full uniforms.
We have no monthly club or coaching fees. We require no payment plans for club fees. We're an all-volunteer community organization.
We strive to help players achieve the highest level of soccer they can, while enjoying the physical, social, and mental benefits of the game.
2016 XtremeSC Tryouts!
Art Dye Park Soccer Field - N 550 E, American Fork (Appx. 900 N)
Come 15 minutes early to register or pre-register and save time using link above. Please bring cleats, shin guards and water.
Boys and Girls come at the same time
|Thursday, June 2, 2016|
|4:00 - 5:30 pm||U9 - U10 (Birth Year 2008 - 2007)|
|5:30 - 7:00 pm||U11 - U12 (Birth Year 2006 - 2005)|
|Friday, June 3, 2016|
|4:00 - 5:30 pm||U13 - U14 (Birth Year 2004 - 2003)|
|5:30 - 7:00 pm||U15 - U16 (Birth Year 2002 - 2001)|
|Saturday, June 4, 2016|
|9:00 - 10:30 am||U9 - U10 (Birth Year 2008 - 2007)|
|10:30 - 12:00 pm||U11 - U12 (Birth Year 2006 - 2005)|
|12:00 - 1:30 pm||U13 - U14 (Birth Year 2004 - 2003)|
|1:30 - 3:00 pm||U15 - U16 (Birth Year 2002 - 2001)|
|3:00 - 4:30pm||U17 - U20 (Birth Year 2000 - 1997)|
This is a preliminary tryout. If further tryouts are necessary they will be scheduled by the coaches.
We recommend that players come both days, but it is not necessary.2016 Age Matrix
|U19||1-1-98 to 12-31-98|
|U18||1-1-99 to 12-31-99|
|U17||1-1-00 to 12-31-00|
|U16||1-1-01 to 12-31-01|
|U15||1-1-02 to 12-31-02|
|U14||1-1-03 to 12-31-03|
|U13||1-1-04 to 12-31-04|
|U12||1-1-05 to 12-31-05|
|U11||1-1-06 to 12-31-06|
|U10||1-1-07 to 12-31-07|
|U9||1-1-08 to 12-31-08|
|U8||1-1-09 to 12-31-09|
|U7||1-1-10 to 12-31-10|
|U6||1-1-11 to 12-31-11|
|U5||1-1-12 to 12-31-12|
|U4||1-1-13 to 12-31-13|
Xtreme Summer Soccer Camp
- Head coach for the University of Utah's men's soccer club team.
- Head coach of the RSL's U16 and U17 MLS youth development programs in Arizona and Florida.
- Assistant coach at the University of Central Arkansas NCAA D1 Soccer team.
- Played collegiately at Winthrop University and Flagler College
- Currently holds a U.S. Soccer 'A' coaching license.
- Matt's father, John Ellinger, was the first head coach of Real Salt Lake.
Players can attend both field and keeper training. No extra fee.
June 20 – 23Location: Art Dye Park Soccer Field (550 E. and approx. 900 N., American Fork)
Fees: $35 per participant - includes camp T-shirt.
- Grades 8 - 12: 8:00 - 10:00 am
- Grades 1 - 7: 10:00 - 12:00 am
- Grades 8 - 12: 10:00 - 11:30 am
- Grades 1 - 7: 12:00 - 1:30 pm